For more information, please contact [email protected]
2018 marks the 21st year for the Lambertville New Hope Winter Festival. The popular Festival, hosted by the non-profit organization Twin Rivertown Projects, Inc., will be held January 21, 2017 through January 29, 2017.
Fisherman’s Mark – a non-profit social service agency providing assistance for those whose needs are not being met by other organizations in the areas of education, employment, nutrition and life skills – will be a beneficiary of the Lambertville-New Hope Winter Festival, receiving both food drive donations and cash donations. Last year’s event raised over $41,000.
The jam-packed line-up events, a combination of free and ticketed events, will take place throughout New Hope & Lambertville.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Fisherman’s Mark Food Drive
- New Hope Solebury Library Read-a-thon
- Gallery and Antiques Crawl: The Winter Festival Gallery Crawl is a self-guided art tour that enables participants to enjoy refreshments and art at their own pace, starting and ending wherever they wish. Go solo, grab your favorite arm candy or get a group together but make sure you stroll through the river town galleries and find out why our art galleries are a draw for visitors year long.
- Family Events: Bring your family out and enjoy great live music, theatrical performances, nature talks and walks, river tours, and more. Great fun for children of all ages! Get the line-up here.
- Ice Sculptures: This year we will continue the tradition of highly entertaining live ice sculpture demonstrations during the 2018 Lambertville New Hope Winter Festival. Take time to come out and join us for an exciting performance entertainment for all ages. The Lambertville New Hope Winter Festival is proud to bring back our ice sculpture company, Ice Concepts of Hatfield, Pennsylvania, who did an amazing job last year. Since 1994, Ice Concepts has serviced the Delaware Valley with the finest quality of custom ice sculpture. Ice Concepts will provide Small Pre-Carved Ice Sculptures and Large Live Carved Ice Sculptures throughout both river towns helping to make our 20 Year Anniversary a memorable one.
- Snowfolk Art: Snow Folk Art begins with a two-by-four cutout in the shape of a traditional snowman. Contestants start with a blank cut-out and create whatever they can imagine.
- Soup-a-thon: For the nine days of Winter Festival – January 20 through 28 – enjoy a $3 cup or $6 bowl of Winter Fest Soups at participating restaurants.
- Impressions Sips Paint Parties: Saturday, January 20 and Sunday, January 21 // Location: Solebury Historical Society, 3020 Sugan Road, New Hope, PA 18938. This is a BYOB event. Canvases, brushes, paints, aprons, and expert step-by-step instruction is provided. Apple cider and appetizers are provided. All you need to bring is your sense of fun and the adult beverage of your choice! All paintings are inspired by the works of the “New Hope School” of Impressionists from the first half of the 20th Century. Tickets are $45 per event.
- Blues, BBQ & NFL Playoffs: Great food, Great Football and Smokin’ Hot Blues. Music by Bob Lanza Blues Band. Sunday, January 21, 2018 3:00 to 7:00 pm at the Elks Lodge – 66 Wilson Street Lambertville, NJ
- Winter Fest Jamaican Jam: Get your “Jam” on with Winter Festival’s 4th annual warm weather themed event. 2015 was the year of Cinco de Mayo, 2016 Mardi Gras and 2017 was our magical Hawaiian Luau. This year’s adventure will take us to the islands for an exciting “Jamaican Jam” event. Karla’s/Zubies of New Hope will again host the event and create a spectacular themed menu. Live music by local legend John Beacher. Wednesday, January 24, 2018 Time: 7 – 11 PM at Karla’s Restaurant – 7 West Mechanic Street New Hope, PA
- Winter Festival Pub Crawl and/or After Party: Historical and Musical Saturday, January 20 and January 27, 2018. Two Crawls each day. Both crawls will take two groups on a time period crawl where they will eat, drink, and be merry as they are educated and entertained. Locations will feature historians, theatrical performances by re-enactors and by Music Mountain Theater performers.
- Taste of Winter Fest: The Taste of Winter Festival event spotlights the culinary delights that our river towns have to offer, as well as, featured tastings from wineries and breweries. We will be hosting a sampling from various restaurants – a delicious event indeed! Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:00 to 9:00 pm at Inn at Lambertville Station Riverside Ballroom
- Concert & VIP reception
- Beef ‘n’ Brew: Combine hot roast beef sandwiches, Triumph Brews and live music for an afternoon you won’t forget. Come sing-a-long, dance, or just enjoy the company. Saturday, January 27, 2018 1:00-4:00 pm at Triumph Brewing Company – 400 Union Square, New Hope, PA
- Karaoke Night: New Hope Park & Rec is hosting “Karaoke Night” for the 2018 Winter Festival. Many raffle prizes will be given out throughout the evening to audience members. Singers win prizes based on audience voting. Mayor Larry Keller will emcee the event, while DJ Rockin’ Ron will provide over 100,000 song choices. Come on out Lambertville and New Hope music lovers, singers, and those who enjoy a great show!. Ticket includes dinner, dessert, and 2 beverages from the bar. Saturday, January 27, 2018 7:00 to 11:00 pm at The Event Center by Cornerstone -Eagle Firehouse 46 North Sugan Road New Hope, PA
- Chili Cook-off: The Twenty-first Annual Chili Cook-Off. Come in from the cold for our spicy hot competition, featuring some of the tastiest, tangiest and most original chili created by our finest local restaurants and accompanied by local beers. Vote for your favorite chili in the People’s Choice Award competition and stay for our trophy presentations for this and the Judge’s Choice. The competition and the chili will be lively. Limited ticket event, so don’t delay. Sunday, January 28, 2018 1:00 to 4:00 pm at Triumph Brewing Company 400 Union Square Dr, New Hope, PA 18938
- Winter Walking Food & Shop Tour: Welcome to our first Food & Shop Tour. Sister Cities Food & Shop Tours is hosting a “Winter Walking Tour” that includes tastings & shop visits at 4-6 different locations in New Hope and Lambertville. The tour will last about 3 hours. It is a ticketed event. Adults only. Tuesday, January 23, 2017 at 4 PM. Starting Location: City Market, 74 North Main Street, Lambertville, NJ
- Inn to Inn Dinner & House Tour: Meet your local Innkeepers and tour 3 award winning Victorian-era inns all located on W. Bridge Street in New Hope’s Historic District. Each inn will provide a food course as you progress inn-to-inn in your own vehicle. Allow 90 minutes total, from start to finish. only 14 tickets maximum, per half hour, will be sold, to ensure an intimate experience Monday, January 22, 2018 4-7PM at Fox and Hound Inn, Wedgwood Inn, Aaron Burr House.