October 14 & 15, 2017
>> GUIDE HERE <<
We’re excited to announce a new event designed to attract antique and art enthusiasts to our beautiful river towns to find the antique or art treasures of their dreams!
Similar events throughout the country draw significant numbers of consumers. We are confident that our reputation and beauty will attract a crowd. All local business owners are welcome to participate.
Art & Antiques weekend is the perfect opportunity to highlight our one of a kind studios and galleries. A result of your input, the weekend will be dedicated to promoting Art & Antiques venues throughout the Delaware River Towns.
Here’s what we need you to do:
Sign up to participate by Friday, September 22, 2017!
Participation is FREE and open to everyone!
By signing up you agree to:
- Open for the weekend.
- Promote the weekend to your contacts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and via email.
- Provide special promotions throughout the weekend, such as door prizes, discounts, refreshments, entertainment. Anything goes!
- Encourage friends and colleagues to participate.
The Chamber of Commerce will:
- Purchase radio and print ads.
- Promote the weekend on our website, through social media, on Happenings Media’s out of market sites, and through press releases.
- Provide event flags, maps, and window posters.
The success of this event depends on TEAMWORK! All of us working together to promote the weekend!
All participants will receive an event flag to fly outside of their place of business. Additionally, maps and window posters will be printed to include all participants.
YOU MUST REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 22, 2017 TO BE INCLUDED ON THE MAP AND TO RECEIVE A FLAG FOR YOUR STORE!
Sign up to Participate
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”true” description=”false”]