The Delaware River Towns Chamber of Commerce will be kicking off the holiday shopping season by partnering with American Express and their Small Business Saturday Campaign on November 26, 2016.
Join us as we partner with American Express to promote Small Business Saturday by participating in the #ShopSmall Selfie Event. Register your business with American Express at no cost, and let them help drive traffic to small businesses throughout the region.
The American Express Small Business Saturday Campaign drives shoppers to your business by encouraging them to:
- Stop in and Shop.
- Take a selfie with the owners, staff, signage or even a unique photo op you design.
- Post the Selfie to show support using hashtags: #ShopSmall #DelawareRiverTowns
- Win a Prize: Best photos are eligible to win gift cards to local businesses.
- Discover social media tips to promoting #ShopSmall to your customers here.
Plus, American Express incentivizes their members to shop at participating small businesses. From October 15, 2016 to December 31, 2016, eligible Card Members earn 2X rewards at qualifying small businesses with an enrolled American Express Card . Card Members must enroll their eligible American Express Card at amex.co/shopsmalloffer to start earning 2XRewards on purchases at qualifying small businesses through 12/31/16.
It’s that simple. Here are 5 simple steps to get involved:
- Sign up
- Order Materials
Print out the free posters and fliers to display in your window.
Register to be on the map.
- Finally, promote the Small Business Saturday program to your clients, fans, followers via your social media channels! Use the hashtags #shopsmall and #delawarerivertowns. We’re all stronger together.
The Delaware River Towns Chamber of Commerce encourages all members to participate in this promotional event. You can learn more about the program in their Merchant FAQ.