The Tohickon Settlement Services 2020 Two Town Turkey Trot has gone VIRTUAL!
Keep the Tradition ALIVE!
For immediate release.
Contact: Cindy Kunnas
Email: [email protected]
Date: October 19, 2020
Lambertville, NJ—We wish we could be in person this year, but like so many events and races, the safety and well being of our Turkey Trot family, friends, sponsors, volunteers, and participants are our highest priority!
You may run your 5K or walk 1-mile anywhere you choose.
- Run in your neighborhood, a park, or our course from last year’s Two Town Turkey Trot the course map can be found here https://lambertvillechamber.com/turkey-trot/.
- Please do not run our course in a big group and remember to run socially distantly.
- Run anytime between Saturday, November 21st to Thanksgiving morning, November 26th.
- At noon on Thanksgiving, the race will close.
- We invite you to join the community by uploading your race times and photos after you completed your run or walk.
- Use any app for tracking your run or walk.
- You will receive your free dry-fit shirt in December.
Register here: https://lambertvillechamber.com/turkey-trot/
All proceeds will benefit the Delaware River Towns Chamber of Commerce’s programs and Fisherman’s Mark. If you wish to donate a nonperishable to Fisherman’s Mark, there is a table outside during business hours. More info: https://fishermansmark.org/.
The 2020 Two Town Turkey Trot is sponsored by Tohickon Settlement Services, https://tohickon.com/
About the Delaware River Towns Chamber of Commerce
The Delaware River Towns Chamber of Commerce (formerly known as the Lambertville Area Chamber of Commerce) was established in 1972 and has been dedicated for 40 years to promoting businesses in the Delaware River Towns. In January of 2016, the Chamber changed its name to be more inclusive of the community it serves.